Do I need an Export Invoice to ship to Germany from the UK?

All the export invoices are submitted directly to customs. The code C-PLT on the waybill means it is a paperless invoice, and the export invoice has already been submitted.

Please do not hesitate to call us if you encounter any problems in any way.

Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.